Pray for Youth Workers
Would you like to know how to specifically pray for the campus youth workers at your teen’s school?
National Network of Youth Ministries (NNYM) is linking with Moms in Prayer to help you get the information you need to pray for your campus. The youth ministries mission statement is: NNYM links youth workers for encouragement, spiritual growth and sharing resources in order to expose every teenager to the gospel of Jesus Christ, establish those who respond in a local church and disciple them to help reach the world.
If you want to find out what ministries are working on your local campus, follow these instructions:
1. Go to www.youthworkers.net
2. Click on: Local Networks
3. Under "Join One" – click on: search for a local network
4. Type in the requested information
5. Click on: Network Name and/or coordinator
6. If you have a local youth worker who is a member of the network, his/her name/email/phone will show up. If there is no one locally, it will show you a state or regional name.
7. Introduce yourself via email or phone and ask how your group can pray for that ministries work on your campus.
8. Make sure they know all prayer requests are confidential.
9. Important: Remind them that our ministry is about prayer, and you won’t be able to disseminate information about their ministry. Contact should remain about prayer requests and not linking students with groups.
10. Encourage the youth workers. Pray for their ministry and be in expectation of all God will do through them on your campus.