When God called me to pray more than six years ago for one of my children who had learning and discipline problems, I never imagined the changes the Lord would develop in me. God continues to increase my faith, consistency, patience, love and fruitfulness every time I gather to pray with other mothers. These wonderful women have also become my true friends.
I marvel at the progress the Lord has made in my son’s life! I see the Lord’s hand upon him every moment, taking him to better things, fulfilling His promises to him and to all the children and youth for whom we pray in our beautiful country of Ecuador.
• For God calling Lidia to the Country Coordinator role
• For new contact persons trained
• For a new group praying in the jungles of Ecuador
• For double the number of groups and each leader and member trained through the Moms in Prayer Booklet
• That mothers in Ecuador will understand that prayer is the instrument to reach their children
• That God will prompt the women in Ecuador whom He has called, to form a strategic team with Lidia
• For every Moms in Prayer member to grow and mature in Christ so they can reach more souls for His Kingdom
• That schools in Ecuador covered in prayer will sense the blessing of prayer support as their spiritual armor
Moms in Prayer Ecuador