Voor meer informatie, contacteer:
Contact Moms in Prayer Netherlands.
Click here to visit the Netherlands website.
Moms in Prayer, known as Moeders in Gebed in Dutch, officially started in the Netherlands in 2004 when eight mothers began to pray for their children and schools. Enthusiasm grew as they witnessed God do amazing things in their children’s lives when they prayed Scriptures for them, following the Four Steps of Prayer. These moms were convinced that other women in the Netherlands needed to know about Moms in Prayer. With the help of others, these moms were instrumental in getting the Booklet translated into Dutch. Today there are over 50 praying groups.
• That Kathrin was able to meet and pray with leaders in the Netherlands
• For the blessing of the area coordinator team
• For double the number of groups and each leader and member trained through the Moms in Prayer Booklet
• That each leader who attended the meeting will be strengthened and share Moms in Prayer with others
• That God will continue to build a team for Moms in Prayer in Holland
Holland refers to a region in the western part of the Netherlands, but is also the term frequently used to refer to the Netherlands country. Over 16 million people live in the Netherlands,
"Nederland" in Dutch, where 25% of the land lies below sea level, and Dutch is the primary language spoken. Amsterdam is the capital city, and Rotterdam is home to Europe's largest port.