• For the 40 women who attended a Moms in Prayer conference in the Ryazan region
• For trips to Siberia and St. Petersburg where women received Russian Booklets
• For mothers gathering to pray in many regions of Russia
• For double the number of groups and each leader and member trained through the Moms in Prayer Booklet
• That women who heard about the ministry in the Ryazan region, Siberia and St. Petersburg will start groups
• That God will call a country coordinator to lead the Moms in Prayer teams in Russia
In 1991 the former USSR split into Russia and 14 other independent republics. Russia is the largest country in the world, covering more than one eighth of the earth's inhabited land area. Russia spans across Northern Asia and Europe covering nine time zones. The official language spoken is Russian, however approximately 100 other languages are also spoken in this vast country.