Let Women Know about Moms in Prayer on Bless Our Schools Sunday!
Here are some suggestions to get you started.
• Have a Moms in Prayer resource table in the foyer of the church, so women can get information right after the service. A special Bless Our Schools resource package is available for purchase. For instructions on purchasing a banner and creating a tri-fold, click here.
• Create group invitation postcards or flyers using the graphic items we offer online.
• Pass out or have available Brochures, Four Steps of Prayer Bookmarks or other resources. The Bless Our Schools bookmark is also a great way to encourage the church to pray for children and schools year-round.
• Have a Moms in Prayer hour of prayer right after the service, where any woman is welcome to attend.
• Set up an informational meeting for that morning or afternoon. Click here for flyers.
• Show the three-minute Prayer Impact video during the service, in adult fellowship classes or at the informational that Sunday morning.
• Use the Arise! Cry Out! DVD to facilitate an extended time of prayer for children and schools that Sunday afternoon or evening. The DVD has chapter sections, so you can choose to watch the whole DVD (two hours, not including prayer time) or facilitate Praise, Silent Confession and Thanksgiving yourself, then have Fern Nichols, via the DVD, lead the Intercession time.
• During adult classes on Sunday, show a portion of the Arise! Cry Out! talks and spend time praying for the local schools. Pastors could show a portion of the Arise! Cry Out! DVD with Miles McPherson or Fern Nichols impassioning Christians to pray for children and schools.