A Moms in Prayer group leader leads other women regularly (weekly is optimal) in an hour of prayer for their children and the school(s) they attend.
• She has accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and Savior.
• She agrees with the Statement of Faith.
• She maintains a strong Christian testimony, exemplifying biblical womanhood
and sexual purity.
• She has a heart for prayer and is available to be used by the Lord.
• She graciously and lovingly leads her group.
• She follows the Four Steps of Prayer.
• She comes prepared and starts on time.
• She abides by the Policies.
• She attends area leaders gatherings.
• She is the representative of Moms in Prayer to her group and to her school.
• She is the connection between the Area Coordinator and her group.
• She finds another mom to take her place when she can no longer lead the group.
To effectively lead her group, praying in one accord for children and schools
To pray for each member’s child/grandchild, other school children, teachers, administrators, staff, school concerns and Moms in Prayer International during the hour of prayer
• The ministry Booklet
• Leader’s Guide & Personal Prayer Time
• Prayer Sheets
• Leaders Corner on www.MomsInPrayer.org