Pour plus d'informations, je vous prie de vous'adresser à:
Contact Moms in Prayer France.
Moms in Prayer groups, known as Meres En Contact in French, started praying in 1998.
In 2010, the first leadership meeting took place in Lyon. Leadership increased in 2011 throughout six different regions of France.
Today there is one regional coordinator with three team members, three area coordinators, four contact persons and approximately 50 praying groups!
• That the leadership team meets regularly to fast and pray
• For more regional meetings planned to share the vision of Moms in Prayer and encourage moms to pray
• That the Lord will bless and guide the leadership team
• For all pieces to fall into place as the French Booklet gets updated
• That regional meetings will result in moms catching the vision of gathering to pray for children and schools in France
France is the largest country in Western Europe and the most visited country in the world, receiving 82 million foreign tourists annually. Paris, its capital, is home to some of the most famous museums including the Louvre. The highest point in Western Europe, Mont Blanc, is situated in the Alps on the border between France and Italy. Metropolitan France also has extensive river systems such as the Seine, the Loire, the Garonne, and the Rhone, which divide the Massif Central from the Alps and flows into the Mediterranean Sea at the Camargue. Corsica lies off the Mediterranean coast.