Voor meer informatie, contacteer:
Pour plus d'informations, je vous prie de vous'adresser à:
Contact Moms in Prayer Belgium.
Click here to visit the Belgian website.
Moeders in Gebed (Mothers in Prayer) in Belgium started growing in January 2006 when one of the leaders presented Fern Nichols’ book Every Child Needs a Praying Mom at the National Christian Women’s Day in Belgium.
By 2009, Moms in Prayer in Belgium held their first country event and today there are many prayer groups.
• That Area Coordinator Fokkeline has been able to travel to the different regions to train and encourage moms
• For a contact person meeting where 26 women attended
• That the Lord will bless the Moms in Prayer meeting in Limburg, Belgium, encourage the women and call more into leadership
• For God's blessing upon the other two meetings in April and June
• That God will continue to develop Moms in Prayer leadership throughout Belgium
Belgium is known as the crossroads of Western Europe. The densely populated country of over 10 million people is one of the most highly industrialized areas with an impressive transportation infrastructure which includes ports, canals, railways and highways. Languages spoken are Dutch, French and German. Brussels is the main center to the European Union.