Für weitere Informationen wende dich bitte an
contact Moms in Prayer Austria.
The first Moms in Prayer group, "Mütter in Kontakt Austria," started in 2001. Since that time, groups have been growing. The European team was able to visit Moms in Prayer leaders in Austria in 2011. Fourteen groups are now praying in Austria.
• That God gave Kathrin and Christina a blessed trip to Austria to meet with leadership
• For new leadership as a result of this trip
• That the contact persons are encouraged and believe that God will do great things in Austria
• That God will call more mothers to commit to regular prayer for their children and schools
• For blessings upon the first Skype call with the Austria team
Over 8 million people live in the beautiful, highly mountainous country of Austria. It is the birthplace of many famous composers as well as two-time host to the Winter Olympics in the valley of Innsbruck. German is the primary language. Austria was a kingdom until the end of World War I in 1918. Since then, Austria has been known as a republic with Vienna as its capital.