• For new groups that have started in the Turbo area
• For successful printing of the Swahili Booklets
• For the recent area coordinator meeting
• That God will provide transportation for Caroline, as well as guidance, as she shares Moms in Prayer on a weekly radio program.
• For all Moms in Prayer women to be united as they pray for the children and schools in Kenya
• For new group leaders and members to stand firm
• For successful printing of the Kiswahili Booklets
Kenya is a country in East Africa with a population of more than 43 million. It is home to the second highest mountain peak in Africa, Mount Kenya. The capital and largest city is Nairobi with more than 3 million people, while Mombasa, a coastal city, is the largest port. English and Swahili are the official languages spoken in Kenya; however, there are also numerous indigenous languages. The Masai Mara is a large game reserve in the southwest part of the country where lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, zebras, gazelles and a large population of wildebeests can be seen.