• That the Lord is raising up an army of praying mothers and grandmothers throughout Moldova despite the challenges in our country
• For a successful leader's training in Chisinau
• For the opportunity to travel to Estonia and share Moms in Prayer in three cities
• For wisdom and unity
• That a group of mothers praying in the women's prison will be greatly encouraged and see many answered prayers
• That the translation process for the updated Russian and Romanian Booklets will go smoothly
• That women will continue to gather and pray for their children and schools in Estonia
Formerly part of Romania, Moldova was incorporated into the Soviet Union at the close of World War II. Although independent from the USSR since 1991, Moldova became the first former Soviet state to elect a communist as its president in 2001. The small country of Moldova is nestled in between Romania and the Ukraine with beautiful hills, valleys and plateaus. Due to drastic economic crises over the past twenty years, Moldova remains the poorest country in Europe.